An award for me? You’re all so nice. This time, the incredibly sweet ZooBoo has offered me the Liebster award. It is an ‘up-and-coming’ award for those with less than 200 followers. I am not surprised ZB got one. Her blog is such a good read. Every post puts a smile on my face, and she writes with a striking charisma and fun style that it is impossible not to love her blog. Check it out! Oh, and thank you SO much, ZB.
Here are the award rules…
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Unfortunately, I had tremendous trouble finding blogs with the required number of followers. I spent a long time searching. I don’t have any more time. So at this point, no nominations. If I come across some in the next few days I shall nominate them. So, fantastic bloggers with under 200 followers, consider this an I-O-U! I do apologize for bending the rules, but, hey, I’m a maverick. I don’t play by the rules you all live by. 😉
Here are my answers to ZooBoo’s questions…
1. What is your favourite colour?
Blue. I have quite an affiliation to water. Perhaps this stems from that. It is a calming colour I think. That’s how I often see myself; as the calming influence.
I just checked out an online colour psychology article. Supposedly, blue is the colour of trust, honesty and loyalty. They say blue seeks peace and tranquility. Well, I feel that is all in line with my life philosophies, so there you go.
2. Cornetto, Magnum, or some other ice cream?
Magnum! Magnum Ego, with caramel and all that in particular. But, I am not picky. Really, if you have ice-cream I am not going to make a fuss about asking you what kind it is. Hehe. If it is in a tub, Ben & Jerry’s is impossible to beat. It is rare and expensive here though. 😦
3. Do you like mangoes?
I love mangoes! Even mango-flavoured things. Mango ice-cream? Count me in. Mango anything.
4. If you had a bag of happy fairy dust, why/on who would you sprinkle it?
Probably my dear mother. She is a major stress-head. I’d like to throw happy dust at her just to try and make her worries a little lighter. She deserves that.
5. What is your favourite TV drama, and why?
Oooh, tricky one. Currently, I am a massive fan of ‘Luther‘. It is a mini-series, but if it counts, that’s really the only one I’m watching right now. It is brilliant!
6. Is there any landmark/city you would like to visit one day, and why?
Well I’ve done the big bits of the USA that I wanted to. So, next, I think Paris would be fantastic to check out. The city of love!
7. Have you seen a fantastic movie lately?
Probably. Um… oh yes, recently at the cinemas, I saw ‘The World’s End’. That was hilarious. Lots of fun.
8. Are you a shopaholic, or a chocoholic?
A chocoholic, no doubt. I have a serious sweet tooth. I could probably eat chocolate for every meal.
9. Do you like pie? If so, have you got a favourite?
Absolutely I like pie. Good, old fashioned apple pie is tough to beat. Like the ice-cream though, I am not going to turn down any pie form.
10. Just out of sheer curiosity, have you ever seen a rainbow?
Absolutely! I have seen many rainbows. Always a good sight.
As stated, no nominations at this point. But I love you all, so if anyone fancies answering any of the questions I wrote up for my potential nominees, please do. I’d love to hear your answers. And it would be such a shame to waste these ‘gems’ I created…
1. What is the #1 most played song on your iPod/similar device?
2. What was your favourite food as a child?
3. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
4. If you were reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you be?
5. What story do your friends always tell about you?
6. What is something you learned in the last week?
7. If you won a massive sum in the lottery, what would be the first thing you’d do?
8. If you could have any job in the World, which one would you want?
9. What actor/actress would play you in a movie about your life?
10. Where’s Waldo?
Again, a HUGE thank you to Princess Fairy Zooboo for the nomination. And congrats to her for winning the award originally. And also a deep thank you to all of you who read this space of mine. Beats me why you would, but I really, really appreciate it every time you do. You all rock!