Another award?? Am I being Punk’d? Did someone lose a bet? Has there been a ‘poor bloggers’ charity initiated by kind do-gooders?
Well, a massive THANK YOU to the magnificent Jolene over at Valley Girl Gone Country for nominating me for the Best Moment Award. Isn’t she nice? The answer is ‘yes’!
If you are not aware of Valley Girl Gone Country, you should click that link, because, well, her blog is fascinating. And there’s a reason she keeps getting nominated for awards!
The Rules for the Best Moment Award are :
1. Display the award logo (check)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (check)
3. State 7 things about yourself (Again? There aren’t that many things!)
4. Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award. (My pleasure. I won’t do 15 though, ’cause it’s 3 am and I want to sort through them all.)
Okay then, 7 things about me…
1. I could eat forever. Seriously. I’m a bottomless pit.
2. I consider myself a somewhat film buff. It’s always been a hobby. My film library is decent, though I have tapered off in recent times due to dwindling funds.
3. If I could play one sport it would be ice hockey. I love it. It’s easily my favourite sport. But, I cannot ice-skate. Well, not well. Certainly not well enough to play. I always say I should learn. And… I should… one day. I’d play as the goalie.
4. When I was younger I’d fantasize about being a screenwriter for film. I’ve always loved writing, and I guess it ties that in with #2. I have lots of amateur screenplays on various computers I’ve written. I suppose I still fantasize about it. That would be a dream.
5. I have two younger brothers. One 9 years younger than me, the other 2 and a half years younger. Yeah, lucky mum, raising three boys.
6. I also have a half-sister. She’s a great kid. 18 years younger than me.
7. I’m struggling for interesting facts. I don’t find myself that interesting. I hate talking about myself for the most part. I suppose that’s a fact. I really don’t get the hype any time there is any. And that’s not a modesty thing. It’s just a genuine disinterest. I guess that’s a flaw, but that’s cool. We gotta have flaws. I’m much more interested in other people. Always have been.
And now, the 10 bloggers I nominate for The Best Moment Award…
2. the drunken cyclist
3. The Girl Who Blogs
4. Escaping Elegance
5. Ned’s Blog
6. suzie81’s Blog
7. Beats of Pieces
8. Lakshani Suranga
11. Awakening to Your Story
12. the mmmmm family
Sorry to those I left out because I didn’t get to 15. I’m falling asleep and I was hoping to post more before I did so. Fear not, I shall mention all you brilliant bloggers in due course. There are so many wonderful personalities in the blogosphere, and I absolutely love you all. Thanks for being magnificent!