So, I vanished again. I tend to do that. I got busy and this blog was eating up time I couldn’t afford to give in the last couple weeks. But, I don’t want to stop completely. I may just have to cut back. Manage my time instead of going hammer and tongs and then burning out. But onto a positive…
vinnieh and impossiblegirl123 both nominated me for Liebster Awards! Like, 4 + days ago. Very generous of them. Thanks guys! Oh, and do check out their blogs! vinnie’s is vinnieh and impossiblegirl’s is Life and Other Disasters. They won these awards themselves, because they’re awesome. As are their blogs. They’re two that I make sure I keep up with, even when I’m going on posting sabbaticals myself. They’re well worth a read!
I’m only doing part of the task here, because time permits only a partial response. I will answer the questions posed by each vinnie, and impossiblegirl. Here goes!
- What film can you watch and never ever get bored with? My two favourites, Ronin and Leon.
- Which movie character reminds you of yourself? Um… Gil, Owen Wilson’s character, from Midnight in Paris. I have in the past often felt trapped and like I belong elsewhere. We also have the same writing aspirations. It’s just all very me. Similar outlooks and way of interacting with people as well as humour and all that.
- If you could travel back in time, which era would you visit? The 1920s, I think. That would be interesting. Like in Midnight in Paris!
- If you could be reincarnated as an animal after your death, what animal would you want to be? A dog! Because I like being man’s loyal best friend and totally pampered.
- What was the first movie that really scared you? Chucky! Or Seed of Chucky, or whatever the bloody thing is called. I was 10 years old and at a friend’s birthday sleepover party. We found it on TV and thought we should be rebels. Whoops.
- If you could work on a film with just one actor or actress, who would you work with? Oh, as if you don’t all already know the answer. Sophia Bush!
- Madonna or Lady Ga Ga? Neither? Haha. Maybe Madonna.
- Dog or cat lover? Dogs! 100%
- James Bond or Jason Bourne? That’s not so easy. Big fan of both. But, I am going to side with James Bond.
- What song best describes you? ‘Don’t Worry Be Happy’ by Bobby McFerrin
- What is your idea of a great weekend? Something pretty cruisy, just chilling with friends. Anything that involves good food, drinks, company and conversation.
- If you could be part of any story (a book or movie or TV show), which story would you chose? There’s a theme with my thought patterns and desires at the moment… Midnight In Paris.
- Tea or coffee? Coffee! I like tea as well, but (during winter especially) I love coffee in the mornings!
- Which fictional character bares the most resemblance to you (either in physical appearance, in character or both)? I feel we’ve covered this with the first lot. Gil, from Midnight in Paris.
- Summer or winter? Summer, absolutely!
- Would you rather watch exclusively TV shows or movies for the rest of your life? Movies I think.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Paris is due for a visit!
- Gummy bears or chocolate? Oh, man. Gummy bears IN chocolate? Haha. Depends on my mood. Probably take the chocolate if pushed though.
- What’s the first movie you really remember? And why was it so memorable? Milo and Otis. I remember really loving that as a kid.
- Which song could you listen to on repeat for hours? Any Dave Matthews Band song. Let’s go with ‘Jimi Thing‘.
- Comedy or Horror? Comedy. Definitely.
- Which Big Bang Theory character are you? I am one of the few people that don’t love that show. Having said that, probably Raj, because he can’t talk to girls either, and he’s funniest of the bunch. 😉